For the post of Civil Judge, the Rajasthan High court will soon invite the application. This Rajasthan Judiciary service examination is the popular competitive examination that offers the best career opportunity for all the aspiring candidates for Rajasthan Governments jobs. The eligibility criteria for the Rajasthan judicial service examination includes:-
- Bachelor’s degree in law with any University established by law in India.
- The candidate must have knowledge of the social customs of Rajasthan and must be of Rajasthani dialects.
- The candidate must be fluent in Hindi, and the age limit for the examination is twenty-three years. But the candidate must not have completed the age of thirty-five years.
- There is certain relaxation of five years in the upper age limit for various categories of a candidate like the SC, ST, OBC, and women candidate.
The points mentioned above are eligibility limits that the person needs to qualify for the examination’s success. Every year this examination is conducted in Rajasthan for the students, but this year due to the pandemic situation, the dates are postponed for the examination.
The effective pattern for Rajasthan Judiciary service examination
This service examination is conducted in three stages, like the preliminary examination, main examination, and the last stage is the interview stage. In the first stage, that is the preliminary examination stage, and you will get all the objective type multiple-choice questions. The second stage that is the written main examination stage includes all the subjective and essay type questions. And the third stage is the interview stage, and it is also known as the personal assessment stage.
The preliminary examination is of hundred marks, which are divided into two parts. The first part is of seventy marks that includes law subjects as prescribed in Rajasthan Judiciary Syllabus. The second part is thirty marks, which include test proficiency in Hindi and English language. The second stage is the written examination consisting of subjects like law papers 1, law paper 2, Hindi, and English. For the viva voce or the interview stage, the candidate needs to clear the first two stages.
In the interview, the stage consists of thirty-five marks. Here the candidates are personally asked some questions related to personality, character, and physique. The questions are mainly of general nature, which the candidate needs to answer with confidence. Based on the aggregate score from the main and the interview examination, the final selection is made. The interview or voce viva is only for the candidates who have qualified based on their main competitive examination performance.
Syllabus of Rajasthan Judicial service exam
- The prelims exam includes the law, Hindi proficiency, and English proficiency.
- The main exam consists of law subjects and essay writing in Hindi and English language.
- The voce viva exam consists of a general question and not on the subject related questions.
The Syllabus of Rajasthan Judicial service consists of fourteen bare acts in the law sections. So to clear the exam, a proper approach and right direction are effective to clear the exam.