Have you ever wondered what a cyber hacker’s purpose is? Why do they infiltrate your years of hard work and dedication? We often think of cyber hackers as estranged people crouching over a computer in a dark room, but truth be told, cyber hackers are everywhere and could even be the person sitting across from you in the coffee shop typing away on their laptop. Not all hackers are bad, though, and many consider the hacking world to be good versus evil, with hacker vigilantes opposing the threats hacker villains inflict on your business. So, do not be discouraged if your company hasn’t invested or spent much time developing a robust cyber defence and is now experiencing cyber-attacks, malicious malware, and infiltration of your systems. Cyber secuirty services ensure your business is impenetrable, keeping your systems and confidential information completely safe. You can rest easy knowing there are hacker vigilantes ready to help you take back the integrity of your company.
Hackers And What They Do
Every good story has an antagonist and a protagonist to make the novel interesting and exciting. We know Spiderman would never be the same without the Green Goblin, and Batman would be rather dull without the Joker. In the end, we are always rooting for the good guys, and the good guys always overcome and rise above. The most common hacker your business is likely to encounter is a black hat hacker.
- Black hat hackers – criminals who break into computer networks with malicious intent. They may release malware, destroy files, hold computers hostage, and steal passwords, credit card numbers, and other personal information.
Thankfully, vigilantes are looking out for your business in the following forms:
- White hat hackers – are often found as security specialists, information security analysts, pen-testers, and cyber security researchers. White hat hackers exploit computer systems and networks to identify security flaws and make improvement recommendations.
- Grey hat hackers – often look for vulnerabilities in a system without the owners’ permission and report them to the owner, sometimes requesting a small fee to fix the problem.
- Blue hat hackers – often outside of the organization, blue hat hackers are security professionals who check for vulnerabilities before the software launch.
- Red hat hackers – launch aggressive attacks against black hat hackers to destroy their computers and resources.
As you can see, there are vigilantes in many different areas to help you protect your assets and business security. Cyber security services are a must-have to safeguard your company from potential threats or infiltration.
Why Cyber Security Is A Crucial Investment
Unfortunately, no business with an online presence is immune to cyberattacks, and the financial, physical and legal implications can be devastating. That is why cyber security is imperative to protect the integrity of your business and offers you the following services:
- Firewall management – Configuring and monitoring a firewall to maintain a secure network, setting rules and policies, tracking changes and monitoring compliance logs.
- Dark web monitoring – searching for and keeping track of personal information not accessible via normal means to help you keep your identity safe and protect your finances.
- Compliance readiness – centralized log management, data corruption monitoring and regular reporting.
- Vulnerability assessments – a systematic review of security weaknesses, evaluating if the system is susceptible to vulnerabilities, assign severity levels and recommends remediation or mitigation where necessary.
- SIEM – Provide real-time alerts generated by applications and network hardware, providing you with detection, analytics and response.
After years of hard work and dedication to building your business, the last thing you want is a cyber-attack stealing your company right from under your nose. But, unfortunately, cyber hackers are excellent at what they do and can get in and out without ever being detected. That is why your business needs to invest in cyber security services to stop hackers, threats, and malicious malware from reaching your networks and systems.
So, if your company needs extra cyber security, trust in us and our cyber security services, and contact us today to speak to our professional staff.